Thursday, April 3, 2014

house in the valley

Front



Left Side yard
To front door. No step. 34 inch door
 
Just in front door, lights off.
 
Kitchen is to right as enter house.


Garage is to left, no step between. 34 inch door

Garage is split into 2 car

and 1 car garage, with doorway and wall in between


Further into front room.
The floor is split carpet/wood and dining can be on wood

 This room is to the left off of carpeted part of front living room, currently used as a play/t.v. room and has dyed smooth cement floor. There are doors at both entries so it could be a big bedroom. into this room is like 31 inch door (but that's not standard so I probably measured wrong)

Off of the play room is one bedroom. 29 inch door


 Back through the bedroom and playroom and living/dining room and past the kitchen, exiting the wood dining area, is this hallway

First door on the left is a small laundry room

 first door on right bedroom 29 inch door

2nd door on right bedroom. 29 inch door

small bath 29 inch door, 58 inch width wall to wall


Master bath 29 inch door, 58 inch width wall to wall
 the closet to the right of the toilet could maybe be removed

Master bedroom 30.5inch ish door



To back yard, short few inch step, both doors open



 other side yard, connects around to front yard

Other houses and area around front yard and cul-de-sac



Overall thoughts: It was about 20 minutes from our apartment, seems to be close to the temple, very flat throughout home, clean, seemed rather new, lots of hard, sturdy floors, enough living space, big garage, I liked the layout. The bathrooms are narrow but the master is long. The yard is big. there is a fence around the back and sides, the back yard is not completely enclosed, it wraps around to the front but a little fence could fix that if desired. Houses aren't too close to each other. Residential area. The house is at end of cul de sac so it seems a little more secluded/private than the others. I liked it a lot. I am beginning to think I like every house I ever see though.