Wednesday, April 9, 2014

39th and Lee?

the house goes a lot wider than this, I just didn't back up to take that shot
 front lawn
 surrounding neighborhood area and front





front door 34inches
 this shelf thing is right to the right as enter
 front room

to the left of the above picture is this extension of the front room

It connects to the kitchen and hallway

 kitchen 30 inch door (I don't remember which door)


From the kitchen through a short hallway that has a side door to the backyard, is this bathroom that opens into the bigger upstairs bedroom and so must be the master bathroom, 29inch door on one side 27 on other


If I remember right, some of this whiteness was part of the stone, not just buildup

to the upstairs biggest bedroom
 
 and the other, smaller bedroom with 29 in door

 smallest bathroom 27in door (that can't be right)
 
those bedrooms and bathrooms are in a hallway that connects around to the front room if we had headed left instead of forward from the main room

I don't remember where the stairs are to go downstairs, maybe in the hallway

 basement main room

 basement bedroom, big
 basement bathroom, way big, if only it had been upstairs

 in basement


 to the backyard 30 inch door
 porch

right corner




left corner
 

garage, 28 inch door to outside, the garage does not have an entrance to the house. at least I don't remember one. the small door goes to the back porch and then there are steps up to the house


Overall- I don't think I gave it as much of a chance as I should have, I dismissed it somewhat because of the somewhat narrow hallway to get to the bedrooms and bathrooms and the weirdness and smallness of the upstairs bathrooms, but maybe it could work. I never took a picture of the hallway but it did not seem like Bren would be able to turn into the rooms. maybe it won't work after all, unless he didn't use the hallway and instead goes through the kitchen and master bath to get to the master bedroom and have that be his bedroom. But can he even fit through the master bath?
It is really close to Julie's house. It seemed a little older. The downstairs was really nice, maybe you could install an elevator so Brennen could use that bathroom :)
The neighborhood was pretty and well kept. There is an elementary school nearby.

I feel like my measurements have to be off and I am struggling to remember details of the hallway area especially. sorry.