Overall: I liked it. It is bigger than I was expecting but I guess I am used to smaller homes for Julie and Devon and Whitney. It is in a nice area, and about 2 blocks from the edge of the cliff at the top of south hill looking out over the valley. The broker said it was built in 55 so it is by no means a new home. But it didn't seem old. It flowed well from room to room and I think it could be modified pretty easily in the places it needs to be. It has mostly wood floors and tiles. The floor seems sturdy but you could tell it was the top floor, so not super duper sturdy. One room has carpet but it is quite a bit like the durable carpet at your house. There are belongings in the home even though the broker understood that no one lives there. I mean even clothes in the closet and tools etc in the basement and some couches, chair, beds, and tvs, thought that was weird. The broker said it is newly on the market and has been seen quite a few times and that it is priced to sell. He says the other houses for sale in that little area (like next door) are 115000 dollars more because they are a little bigger and more recently renovated. Grandma and Grandpa think that there are cheaper homes around.
To the tour, hopefully it is enough. I tried but didn't quite get all that was requested. I probably took too many pictures of unimportant things and not enough of what is important. And sorry if my descriptions insult your intelligence.
Doorway widths: I didn't measure every doorway. We measured 4 that were 30 inches and looked standard and so we didn't measure the other ones that looked 30 inches. The entry doorway is 35-36 inches. The entry into the kitchen is 32-33 inches I will point it out below. All other doors looked 30. There were also a couple of wide archways with no doors.
This picture is to show the fact that there is a curb and no sidewalk along the front of the house.
And this is to show that where the walkway sections come together is a little bumpy (though you can't really tell in the picture)
It goes until here at the side of the house. This door goes to the side of the garage.
And I don't remember the entrance from the inside of the garage to the house. I am assuming there were a couple of steps. I fail. The garage was large though, 2 car.
I didn't take a picture of the back yard's entrance, but it has no steps that I recall. Yeah, I am pretty sure it was just flat and lead into the laundry room on the right in this picture. Then these steps (which I should have taken a sideways picture of) lead into the main part of the house.
When you enter the front door, there is this room on the left.
The room after this living room while moving clockwise through the house, is the dining room which you can see in this picture, along with one entrance to the kitchen. The broker measured it at 33 but said put 32 to be safe.
The other entrance to the kitchen is a wide space (seen from both sides)
leading to this carpeted family room.
The tricky part is this doorway from that family room back into the entry area. It has a sliding curtain door.
The white door on the right is to a closet.
This bathroom is straight ahead and to the right when entering the house, and is to the left through the wall of where I took the above picture. It is a big bathroom but is oddly shaped. If it were a rectangle it would be 13.5 ft by 6 ft. based on the middle measurements. It is wider by the door and narrows toward the window. This is the larger bathroom so I only got its pictures and measurements, not for the other bathroom.
There is one bedroom on the right as you enter the house and then a hallway with cupboards on the sides leading to the other bedrooms (one with smaller bathroom).
The entrance to this bedroom is kind of awkward I think for the chair, because of the closet.
This bedroom doorway seems normal.
The basement (which looks like a workshop in one part and file storage in another).