Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A semester of learning

And not just in terms of what I learned in class! I have learned a lot about myself this past semester: what I am good at, bad at, and need some serious work on. Overall, though, the difference between now and before the mission is insane. It's pretty amazing to see. I think the biggest difference is attitude. I am a lot happier now than I was before my mission. The mission was a nice perspective-shifter for me.

Expect to see blog updates more often. Dr. Hill said that one of the problems on my paper was word choice/sentence structure. I kinda knew that. The remedy: write more and learn to use more sentence structures and words.

Classes shouldn't be too bad this term. Just beginning writing and my other Psych positions on top. I'll finally have free time!!! Now to study up on graduate school.