I had an odd realization today at church. If someone doesn't talk to me, I assume that that person hates me or is disgusted with me. How very selfish of me.
In unrelated news, it is now less than one month until I return to the mission field. I feel slight apprehension, but it has been disappearing as I've been doing those things I'm supposed to to prepare. Now I get to really delve into PMG again, and memorize lesson plans. This should be an enjoyable month. It's my birthday month! I'll be 20 next Sunday.
In even more unrelated news, I never used to follow sports. Now, I'm closely following the NBA playoffs. I have very much enjoyed it. I love learning by watching, even though I'll never be able to do any of that stuff. It's still cool to watch. I am going for the Magic, but I don't hate the Lakers. The Lakers only stink when Kobe is trying to have a one-man-show game. I felt sad for Lebron after the Cavaliers got eliminated. He just fell apart at the end of that series clincher. He must have been exhausted.
Under Mirkwood
12 years ago