Monday, February 25, 2008

So, I love Anna

So, Anna is pretty much amazing. There was a paper due tomorrow that I didn't remember until tonight, and when I remembered it, I resigned myself to turning it in late. Anna refused to accept that, and motivated first to interview her, then to call around to my family and friends to get the rest of the required interviews. She also cheered me up quite a bit today, as I was a bit depressed.

I'm feeling happier in general. I actually was visited by home teachers, which is a wonderful feeling. At Stake Conference today they hit everything I needed them to, especially scripture study and the importance of repetition. Also, realizing how much of a jerk you are is a very humbling experience.

Anna and I have names picked out for our kids. Now we just have to wait a while before anything can happen.

Names, in no particular order:
Boys: Samuel Dallin, Dorian Eric, David Asher, Kyden Richard, and Joseph Brennen
Girls: Guinevere Aiden, Charlotte Ruza, Kyden Andrea, Jaclyn Lenora, and Ellen Nikolina


Hopefully, there won't be any overlap between our kids and Shannon's and Jeff's. Ironically, two of the names are DnD characters that I or Anna (or both) have played. I figured Grandma Marr would want a Samuel and a Joseph, so that's where those two came from. Anna and I both have an uncle who passed away named Eric, though Anna has a brother named Eric and a sister named Erica. I've had a number of good friends named David, so I figured that would be a fitting tribute. Andrea is pronounced oddly, kinda like "ondreya" but not.

That's life. I enjoy it.