Monday, February 25, 2008

DnD

So there are 3 gaming groups going on right now that involve me.

1) DM: Alan. Players: David, Gary, Anna, Dallin, and some dude named Matt. I joined this group late, and I was lost for the first few games. I didn't have a character concept till this past week, were I decided that my guy would be a pacifist who hates killing people, and thinks about the ways in which he can help the most and hurt the fewest. He's a human ranger who uses a bow and a halberd. His favored enemy is goblin. He's fun.

2) DM: Dallin. Players: Aaron, David, Tiffany, and Alan. These guys start at 10th level. It's going to be very, very tough. *giggle*

3) DM: Dallin. Players: Aaron, Clark, David, and sometimes Alan. The guys just wanted to start a nice 1st level campaign. Definitely a good warmup for the big campaign. And, it's fun in and of itself.